Products - Perennials
In our continuous search for low maintenance, high quality planting, we have developed a new, proven concept of perennial planting.
This concept means following these simple but important steps.
- After taking into account the soil conditions, the sunlight intensity, the flowering period and the flowering height, we advise any necessary soil improvements, and make a planting and fertilization plan.
- If necessary, we can supply the advised soil in which the used perennials can grow under optimal conditions.
- We can also arrange the planting of the perennials according to the plan presented.
We will only use perennials with excellent ground covering capacity and the ability to meet between plants within a few weeks after planting.
Using our concept with perennials, you can experience the following benefits:
- Long term saving of maintenance costs.
- Increase in the bio-diversity of the local area.
- High quality planting, local residents benefit from the enhanced environment.
- Long flowering season from early spring to late autumn.
Maintenance & Aftercare
For your planting plan be successful, it is important to follow these simple steps, and then the perennials will quickly grow straight away, therefore reducing the time it takes to achieve ground cover, thus reducing the intermediate weeding costs.
Maintenance in the first year after planting:
- Keep the bed as free of weeds as possible;
- Remove litter;
- In times of drought, irrigate if possible;
- Where necessary, replant any gaps that may appear quickly;
- Feed with an organic fertiliser in September;
- Our advice is to mow and mulch the foliage in the early spring (just before the perennials start to grow) to about 5cms above ground level;
- After mowing and mulching, a second feed will provide a boost for the new growth.
Maintenance in second and following years:
- Keep the beds as weed free as possible;
- Top dressing with organic feed (March and September);
- Mowing and mulching (early spring, as above).
Examples of by us selected species:
Please contact your representative for further information about this new, proven concept.
Process & results
Photo | Perennials
You can request our brochures.
Also, we like to visit you for personal advice and explanation about our products and process.
You can download the brochures here.