Naturally, this data will be treated and protected with the utmost care. Lubbe and Sons (bulbs) Ltd. comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and the GDPR Implementation Act
This means that we:
• state clearly - through this privacy statement - the purposes for which we process personal data; • limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for those purposes;
• process your personal data to implement our business objectives and ask you for permission in cases where this permission is required;
• take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also requirements of parties that process personal data in our order;
• respect your right to provide your personal data for inspection, correct or delete.
What we process your for.
There are various purposes for which Lubbe & Sons (bulbs) Ltd. collects and processes your data. As part of her service towards clients, Lubbe & Sons (bulbs) Ltd. for this purpose contact details, including your name, job title, business mobile telephone number and business email address:
• When you purchase products and / or services from Lubbe & Sons (bulbs) Ltd. This can be done via our website, or when you visit your company by one of our account managers;
• When you have contact with Lubbe & Sons (bulbs) Ltd . This contact can be by telephone, but we also understand this if you approach us by e-mail, fill in the contact form, use our website, download our app, register for newsletters or approach us via social media;
• For internal analyses for process improvement, the development of products and services and market research;
• To keep customers and employees of our (new) products and services up to date, directly but also through campaigns via social media.
Publication of data:
Your data will be treated confidential and not be published.
Supply of data to third parties:
Unless expressly indicated in this declaration, your data will not be shared with third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation to do so or data has to be transmitted in order to implement the contractual relationship. External service providers and partner businesses, such as online payment providers only receive your data insofar as this is necessary to process your order. In such cases, the scope of the data transmitted is kept to the minimum essentials. If our service providers come in contact with your personal data on our behalf, we ensure that they comply with the requirements of data protection legislation to the same extent. You should also note the data protection information supplied by the provider. The service provider is responsible for the content of external services and we take all reasonable steps to verify that the services comply with legal requirements.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that make it possible to analyse the way you use the website. As a rule, the information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If you activate IP anonymisation on this website, however, your IP address will be abbreviated by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other states that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Zone. The full IP address is only sent to a Google server in the US and abbreviated there in exceptional circumstances. Acting on behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with services relating to website use and Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data from Google. You can prevent cookies from being saved by making the appropriate setting in your browser software, however be advised that this may mean that you will be unable to use all the functions of this website in full.
Advertising information will only be sent to your e-mail address if you have agreed to allow your e- mail address to be used for this purpose. We will never send you advertising e-mails or newsletters without your permission. When you subscribe to the newsletter you can, if you wish, specify areas of interest. We will use this information, along with your personal data, to select information that will be of particular interest to you. Naturally you can withdraw your consent to receive newsletters any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter or by unsubscribing from the newsletter service at
To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data, we use technical and organizational security procedures. These procedures guarantee an appropriate level of security with regard to the types of processing and the nature of the data to be protected.
Questions, access or request to change your data